For any problem, there is a solution just like any good neighborhood can be great! Here are a few ways to get started.
- Get on Nextdoor! Chances are, your neighbors are already together online discussing neighborhood issues on this private social network for neighbors. It is free!
- Clean it Up! Each household in Cape gets one free annual special Wednesday pick-up of bulk trash. Schedule a pick-up for yourself or your neighborhood by calling Public Works at 573-339-6351. Get some neighbors to help you bag and drag that trash out of your neighborhood. Find more solid waste removal options at cityofcape.org/solidwaste.
- Nix the Nuisances! Talk to your neighbors when you can about parking, noises, outdoor storage and other issues as needed. If you need help, call us at 339-6311 or submit problems online.
- Start a Watch. Work with our Community Service Officers to start a Neighborhood Watch.
- Throw a Party! We can help you with a special event permit if you need to close a street. Google can help you with the rest.
Flowers, events and more! What other ideas do you have?