Labor Day at Fort D Historic Site: Sept. 1st 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Labor Day is typically a day of rest, but the soldiers and civilians at Fort D will be busy preparing for fall. Join local reenactors as they demonstrate rifle and cannon fire and enjoy hammered dulcimer music at 11 a.m. Admission is free.
The holiday schedule will be in effect the week of Sept. 1. Monday’s trash/recycling route will be run on Tuesday. Tuesdays trash/recycling route will be run on Wednesday. All other routes remain the same.
City Council Meetings Rescheduled in September
September Council meetings will be held on the second and fourth Mondays.
Several offices will be closed including customer service at Public Works and City Hall, the A.C. Brase Arena and Development Services.
- Saturday, August 30: 11am-6pm
- Sunday, August 31: 12pm-6pm
- Monday, September 1: 12pm-6pm
- Saturday, August 30: 9am-11am
- Sunday, August 31: 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Monday, September 1: 5am-7am, 11:30am-1pm