Please note: The following schedules are subject to change at the will/need of their associated cruise lines.
The Queen of the Mississippi is operated by American Cruise Lines. The riverboat was built in 2012 and has a capacity of 150 passengers. This is the Queen of the Mississippi’s third season on the Mississippi River, and they will be docking in Cape Girardeau on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 23rd 7 p.m. – Wednesday, September 24th 12 p.m.
The American Queen will also return to Cape Girardeau during the month of July and is operated by the American Queen Steamboat Company. Constructed in 1995 and recently refurbished, this steamboat has a capacity of 436 passengers. The American Queen will be docking in Cape Girardeau on the upcoming dates:
- Monday, July 14th 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, August 31st 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, September 11th 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, October 13th 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Full details and updates on any scheduling changes for Queen of the Mississippi and American Queen dockings can be found at VisitCape.com/Events.