Find City Council videos, agendas, minutes and support documentation at cityofcape.org/citycouncil.
- Another reason to get to the Cape Chamber’s Business After Hours at Bel Air at 5 p.m… Nothing like cornmeal and a hot skillet to turn one of Missouri’s most unwanted aquatic invaders into an old-fashioned fish fry. Sound good but can’t make it? Get more Missouri Department of Conservation recipes and information.
- Municipal Band back on Wednesday! Join us at the Capaha Park Band Shell at 7:30 p.m.
- City Council Planning Session scheduled for June 26 at 6 p.m. at City Hall. Agenda will be posted later at cityofcape.org/citycouncil.
Some of the items passed at the meeting June 16. Find the full list at cityofcape.org/citycouncil.
- Final reading/passage of the Annual City Budget for the fiscal year beginning July 1
- Appropriated CVB monies for the Cape Splash speed slide
- Permitted executing a contract with the County Transit Authority
- Resolution authorizing the City Manager to execute a Housing Agreement with the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri
- Resolution authorizing the City Manager to submit a Grant Application to the Delta Regional Authority to assist with funding improvements in the City’s new Business Park, and to execute all necessary grant documents
- Review the full agenda, watch the meeting and more at cityofcape.org/citycouncil
Parks & Recreation Month 2014: “Out is In!” – Read the proclamation: Parks Recreation Month 2014
Proclamation of the City as an organization and employer for support of the Guard and Reserves. More about similar programs from ESGR.