Whether you only have ten minutes right now or you’re ready to commit long-term, you’re needed to volunteer and get involved with the city government and community.
- Contact Your Council Representative: Send them an email or schedule time to talk. They are actively seeking ideas on what we can do to make Cape Girardeau an even better place to live.
- Join a City Board or Commission: Most boards welcome walk-in participants. To become a voting member, you’ll need to apply.
- Arrange a Speaker for Your Group: From in-depth policy presentation and discussion to recreation opportunities, we have staff and partners who want to educate and engage your group on a variety of topics.
- Volunteer: All talents, on all schedules – learn more on our website.
- Service Clubs: Use the Cape Chamber’s service club list to find a new group.
Ideas? Questions? Contact Public Information:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 573-339-6391