County Seeks Public Applications for Boards

The County of Cape Girardeau currently has openings on the following boards:

 (1) Park Board

 (2) Cape County Sewer District 1

 (5) Road & Bridge Advisory- Hubble Township, At Large Position, Shawnee Township, Cape Township, Liberty Township

 (7) Stormwater Advisory Committee

Citizens interested in serving on these boards should submit a letter to the County Commissioner’s office.  For more information, please call (573) 243-1052.