Guest post by Stacy Dohogne Lane, Director of Public Relations
Cape Girardeau Convention and Visitors Bureau
You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I’m telling you why….Christmas is coming–to Cape Girardeau! We have so many festive events for the holiday season, and I gathered them here for you in this guide to the season in our river city!
- The Glenn House offers Holiday Tours every Saturday and Sunday in December of the beautifully decorated Victorian home, as well as magical Candlelight Tours on Dec. 7 and Dec. 15.
- Old Town Cape presents the Downtown Christmas Open House on Dec. 7, featuring great holiday shopping, special in-store events, wagon rides, pictures with Santa, shopping spree raffle and much more.
- The 17th Annual Sounds of the Season Christmas Concert takes place December 2nd at Cape Bible Chapel and benefits the cancer patient’s experience fund of Southeast Hospital.
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas will rock the Show Me Center on Dec. 13. Get your tickets here.
- Bake cookies for Santa with your children on Dec. 12 at the A. C. Brase Arena.
- A certain someone has left candy canes all over the grounds of Osage Park…join in the Flashlight Candy Cane Hunt on Dec. 14 and help find them!
- Ring in the New Year with the United Way of Southeast Missouri at the Reveal Masquerade Ball at the Venue.