The map below is a draft we’re working on for the City Council meeting Monday night. The Council is considering a feeding ordinance and signage to help prevent issues with deer in Cape Girardeau.
Deer Accidents Map
Please note, the accident locations are not exact.
City Council meets at 5 and 7 p.m. on the first and third Mondays. We broadcast the 7 p.m. City Council meetings live on Channel 993 on Charter Cable and also online at USTREAM.tv. Contact your Council representative or view recent Council meetings 24/7 on our website: cityofcape.org/citycouncil.
Also on the agenda for 4/16/12
- Updates from: SEMO, Cape Air, Planning & Zoning
- Amending Broadway parking
- Public hearing on annexation agreements
- Airport and Historic Preservation Commission board appointments
- Discussion of Council committees
- Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Tourism Bureau contract
- Findings of recent West End Blvd. Historic District parking issues survey